This can help businesses take advantage of the scalability, reliability, and security benefits of Google Cloud while still being able to run their Windows-based applications and workloads.
Tools for Running Windows Workloads
Google Cloud offers a number of tools to help businesses run their Windows-based workloads on its platform. These tools include:
- Compute Engine: A virtual machine service that supports Windows Server and a variety of Windows-based applications.
- Cloud SQL for SQL Server: A fully managed database service that supports SQL Server.
- Cloud Storage: A scalable object storage service that can be used to store and serve Windows-based files and data.
- Windows Server Images: Preconfigured virtual machine images that can be used to quickly launch Windows Server instances on Google Cloud.
Partnerships for Windows on Google Cloud
Google Cloud has partnerships with a number of vendors to provide businesses with additional tools and support for running Windows workloads on its platform. These partnerships include:
- Microsoft: Google Cloud has a partnership with Microsoft to provide support for Windows Server and SQL Server on Google Cloud, as well as integration with Microsoft’s tools and services, such as Active Directory and System Center.
- Citrix: Google Cloud has a partnership with Citrix to provide virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions for running Windows desktops and applications on Google Cloud.
- SAP: Google Cloud has a partnership with SAP to provide support for running SAP applications on Google Cloud, including on Windows-based virtual machines.
By leveraging Google Cloud’s tools and partnerships, businesses can run their Windows workloads on Google Cloud with ease, taking advantage of the scalability, reliability, and security benefits of the platform.
Have a Question ?
Fill out this short form, one of our Experts will contact you soon.
Let’s start building your tomorrow, today
Start building on Google Cloud with $300 in free credits and 20+ always free products.