Start your cloud migration journey today with Dynamics Edge. To get started with cloud migration on your traditional workloads, you can check these overall guidelines below (contact Dynamics Edge for more info):
- Assess your current state. The first step is to assess your current state. This includes identifying the applications that you want to migrate, as well as their current architecture and dependencies. You should also assess your current infrastructure and how it will support the migrated applications.
- Develop a migration plan. Once you have assessed your current state, you can develop a migration plan. This plan should include the following:
- The applications that you want to migrate
- The architecture of the migrated applications
- The infrastructure that will support the migrated applications
- The timeline for the migration
- The budget for the migration
- Migrate the applications. The next step is to migrate the applications to the cloud. This can be done manually or using automated tools.
- Test the migrated applications. Once the applications have been migrated, you should test them to ensure that they are working properly.
- Deploy the migrated applications. Once the applications have been tested and verified, you can deploy them to production.
Here are some additional tips to consider for migrating traditional workloads to the cloud:
- Start with a small pilot project. It is often a good idea to start with a small pilot project to test the migration process and to identify any potential problems.
- Use automated tools. Automated tools can help to speed up the migration process and to reduce the risk of errors.
- Test the migrated applications thoroughly. It is important to test the migrated applications thoroughly to ensure that they are working properly.
- Deploy the migrated applications in a phased approach. It is often a good idea to deploy the migrated applications in a phased approach to minimize the risk of disruption.
For more information, contact Dynamics Edge.
Have a Question ?
Fill out this short form, one of our Experts will contact you soon.
Let’s start building your tomorrow, today
Start building on Google Cloud with $300 in free credits and 20+ always free products.