- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is being updated for Defense in Depth purposes.
Earlier this year, Microsoft transitioned over 90% of its predominantly on-premise workforce to remote work—all within two weeks. An essential element of this process involved standing up the capacity for 32,000 Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktops to accommodate 10 times our usual remote workforce, enabling employees to access all of their work files from home computers and eliminating the need to return to the office.
As organizations across the globe continue to rely on remote work, demand for Windows Virtual Desktops has grown exponentially across industries. And further growth is expected, with IDC predicting the total market opportunity for desktop-as-a-service will reach USD2.99 billion by 2021 as customers increasingly seek scalable remote working solutions.
Windows Virtual Desktop presents a unique opportunity for your organization to support customers as they transition to desktop-as-a-service. It serves as a gateway for new customers who have not yet moved to the cloud, and it simplifies the licensing needs for your current customers. This can lead to cost savings that can either be passed on to your customers or funneled to your margins, resulting in growth and upsell opportunities.
Your profitability and growth fuel the success of the entire Microsoft Partner Network, and we’re committed to ensuring you have the guidance and resources you need to thrive. With this in mind, I’m excited to highlight our new Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization that partners with an active gold Cloud Platform competency can now achieve.
Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
Microsoft newest advanced specialization will showcase your experience with implementing Windows Virtual Desktop, including deploying, optimizing, and securing virtual desktop infrastructure on Azure. This will ensure you’re prepared to meet the needs of your customers as they continue to evolve their remote work approach.
To earn an advanced specialization in this area, partners with an active gold Cloud Platform competency must meet specific requirements related to performance and knowledge and pass a third-party audit.
As the desktop-as-a-service market continues to grow, it will attract more competitors over time. Achieving a Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization can help you build momentum and credibility, and it’s an effective way to help you to stand out in a crowded and competitive market. While it requires an investment of time and resources, an advanced specialization helps customers to easily identify the partners that are best qualified to meet the needs of their organization. You’ll also benefit from increased visibility in the Microsoft commercial marketplace and have the opportunity to gain access to specific Microsoft go-to-market, customer and financial incentives programs.
Remote work has never been more relevant—on a global scale—than it is now. Developing specialized expertise in this area has the potential to pay dividends both now and in the long run, and I encourage partners to work towards achieving a Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization where it makes sense for your business, to take advantage of this unique opportunity. As always, we’re committed to providing you with the guidance and resources you need to be successful and will be here for you every step of the way.
You can review a list of certifications offered by Microsoft through DynamicsEdge here.
- The Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Certification (SC-900) can help individuals showcase fundamental knowledge of security, compliance, and identity across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. You can prepare for this new certification by learning the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft’s security, compliance, and identity and access management solutions.
- The Information Protection Administrator Certification (SC-400) can help individuals showcase knowledge of core data concepts and how they’re implemented using Azure data services.
- The Identity and Access Administrator Certification (SC-300) can help individuals showcase knowledge of core identity governance principles, as well as ensuring a proper identity lifecycle.
- The Security Operations Analyst Certification (SC-200) can help individuals showcase knowledge of threat mitigation using Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions, as well as performing proactive threat hunting activities.
- Driving limitless scale by migrating legacy analytics systems and data marts.
- Reducing project development time with a unified experience for all data professionals.
- Delivering powerful insights across all types of data with code-free AI and machine learning.
- Providing advanced security and privacy to protect sensitive data in real-time.
- “I think all the relevant areas have been covered in depth. It’s a great start!” – Customer
- “One of the best ones yet! Everything went smoothly.” -Partner
- Azure Sentinel and Microsoft 365 Defender now share incidents, schema, and user experiences to simplify investigations end-to-end.
- Customers of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and Microsoft Defender for Office 365 can now investigate and remediate threats directly inside the Microsoft 365 Defender portal.
- There are new Threat Analytics experience previews available inside Microsoft 365 Defender, which deliver expert guidance from Microsoft security researchers to help security teams understand, prevent, and mitigate active threats.
- Bringing Secured-core to Windows Server and Edge devices to help minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware in IoT and hybrid cloud environments.
- Co-authoring protected documents.
- Microsoft 365 Insider Risk Management Analytics, which offers greater insight into insider risks.
- New data loss prevention (DLP) support for Chrome browsers and on-premises file repositories.
- Increased visibility in Azure Purview so organizations can scan and classify sensitive data in AWS Simple Storage Services (S3), SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, and Oracle Database.
- The general availability of password less authentication with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, which provides new ways to help customers strengthen their Zero Trust defenses in the era of hybrid work.
- Public preview of Conditional Access authentication context.
- The upcoming public preview of Azure Active Directory verifiable credentials.
|Strategy and vision: Define roles, responsibilities and expected outcomes of adoption.|
|Admin and governance: Implement digital guardrails for your makers to create with confidence.|
- Getting Ready for Doing Business
- Setting up Business Central
- Working with Business Central
- Business Process Walkthroughs
- Application Design Details
- Customize Business Central
- Business Functionality
- Project Management
- Fixed Assets Overview
- Relationship Management
- Human Resources
- Production Planning
- Assembly Management
- Warehouse Management
- Service Management
- General Business Functionality
- Local Functionality
- Development and Administration
- Development in AL
- AL Development Environment
- Rules and Guidelines for AL Code
LearnFind e-learning courses for Business Central on DynamicsEdge.
Dynamics 365 Business CentralPrerelease product or features may be substantially modified before commercial release. This roadmap represents a product view and is not indicative of final licensing of individual features. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided.
- Simplify and improve how partners administer tenants, and how administrators carry out tasks for licensing and permissions.
- Take advantage of new features for some of the most requested areas for improvement, such as banking, payments, and continued enhancements to performance.
- Collaborate on Business Central data in the Microsoft Teams app with added support, so your team can work together with the best tool for managing business processes.
- Business Central will be available in India, Greece, Romania, and Turkey.
- Take advantage of improvements to performance in Microsoft Visual Studio Code, extension lifecycle telemetry for ISVs, additional interface functionality, and a new automated, streamlined process for submitting apps to Microsoft AppSource.
Many businesses today fall short when it comes to making the best use of their data. Only 15 percent of companies feel they have a complete view of their customers.
Successful organizations today must be proactive when assessing the current market opportunity and economic climate. The right tools can empower decision makers to intelligently anticipate customer demands, while the ability to unlock insights and power personalized customer experiences is invaluable.
Microsoft Power BI bridges data and decision making with intelligent, easy to understand reports. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights integrates into one business intelligence platform, empowering every employee to get a single view of customers in real time, make smarter decisions, and engage with customers in meaningful ways. Combining these tools allows for intelligent data unification, smart reporting, and visualization of the current state of your organization.
Microsoft’s tools allow you to unlock customer stories through their data and create unique, personalized customer experiences. With the capability to visualize your business intelligence in a profound way, you can make better decisions and engage customers in a more meaningful way.
Let Dynamics Edge help you gain a complete view of your customer.