Here is MOC Course (Azure IaaS Training and Azure Training) 40513 that you want -> Dynamics Edge MOC Azure IaaS Training MOC Course 40513: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture . There are also options for a custom class. Sometimes this class is known as MOC 40513A or Azure Training Course 40513 A.
Some of the goals in this Azure IaaS (Infrastructure As A Service) course include the following.
- Evaluate a large organization’s current infrastructure deployments in Azure and identify single points of failure.
- Attention will be given to making the customer’s current deployments more resilient and communicating best practices to ensure future deployments will follow best practices.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- The use of availability sets
- The use of managed disks
- Design principles when provisioning storage to VMs
- Effective employment of Azure Backup to provide point-in-time recovery
Module 1: Whiteboard Session – Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
Do you need a class or course date not listed here? Take a look at our Azure list of Training Courses
Or, call DynamicsEdge right now (800) 453-5961 for us to prepare you a Customized Class