Learn how to effectively manage your sales pipeline, from generating and nurturing leads to providing exceptional customer service.
Whether you need certification or to upgrade your skillset, our courses will prepare you for success.
Choose your courses:
- Dynamics 365 Bundle (Sales/Marketing/Customer Service) If you need Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service and Marketing training you can take all courses in one week. This bundled session helps you improve your Dynamics 365 skill set and get an edge in the modern Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology ecosystem.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Path:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-900) This course provides a broad overview of Dynamics 365 applications, articulates their business value, and discusses and demos their core functionality. We will cover Dynamics 365 security, reporting, and familiarize
you with data and product integrations available.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core (MB-200) This training provides a high-level overview
of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings. High-level topics include application configuration, automation opportunities, integration, testing, and deployment.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-210) This course will take you step by step – from lead, to opportunity, to closed deal. Using the application’s available automation and customization options, students will learn how to enable sales staff to be their most productive selves.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB-220) This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (MB-230) This course will outline how to install and configure the app, identify common customer service scenarios, complete a case resolution process, automate case management record processing and create knowledge articles.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (MB-240) This course helps students better understand the bigger
picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
More than 50 percent of customers reported that they stopped doing business with a company due to a poor customer experience. And according to Forbes almost all of your customers are willing to switch to your competitor if they have a negative customer experience with you. That equates to far too much lost business from something that can be easily solved with the right tools and training. With so many choices customers have today, a negative experience should not send them running towards your competitor.
Customer insights allow decision makers, as well as every employee, to forecast and anticipate customer needs and demands. In fluctuating markets and economic uncertainty, it is more important than ever to stay ahead. By anticipating customer needs and trends on a large scale, your business can turn your customers into advocates, which means positive word of mouth, repeat business, and customer loyalty.
Microsoft Power BI and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights can bridge the gap between you and your customers. Utilizing artificial intelligence, you can glean powerful insights which allows you to engage with your data and build useful business intelligence reports. Customer data can now be transformed into actionable insights, for a more personalized customer experience. With a 360-degree view of your customers, you can work smarter, not harder. This holistic perspective connects your customers’ transactional, observational, and behavioral data, which drives a richer customer experience. Download our infographic for an overview of why this matters.
The ability to view customer data in real time on a unified platform is invaluable. With linked workspaces, your entire team can stay connected across channels. These integrated systems allow employees at every level to have enhanced insight. It also allows for enhanced organizational oversight across departments. Your organization can redefine your KPIs and bridge your data for reliable forecasting. By fusing insights across Teams, Office and Power Platform, you can provide rich data visualization to improve the overall health of your organization.
Dynamics Edge can help your organization to implement the right solutions to help you gain insights into the most important aspects of your business. With customized integrations unique to your needs, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and Power BI can give you the advantage of foresight.
Let Dynamics Edge help you to become your customers’ first choice. Contact us today to get your customized solution.